"Create multiple opportunities for all students to achieve success."
Our Formal Mission Statement at BMPS is:
We, the faculty and staff of Brindlee Mountain School, in cooperation with the Marshall County Board of Education, the surrounding community, and parents of our school, commit ourselves to helping every child to develop to his/her individual potential and to develop responsible, well-rounded students. This will be accomplished by a relevant, stimulating curriculum taught by a highly motivated professional staff in a secure environment.
We Believe . . .
1. Everyone can learn.
2. Learning and performance is increased by high expectations.
3. Students should have a safe and secure environment in which to learn.
4. Positive student and staff relationships promote positive self-images among children.
5. Teaches who are innovated, enthusiastic, motivated, and highly qualified are important to a school's success.
6. The student's learning capacity is expanded when provided with a supportive and challenging learning environment.
7. An effective school demands a shared responsibility between home, school and the community.